Installation Guide Lines
Yes, you can install Bit-Cart yourself on your web server very easily.Follow the instructions
- 1. First download your Bit-Cart package from the website.
- 2. Run the up loader and follow the steps mentioned in it, it will upload all the files to your server automatically…
- 3. You need to create a new database before starting installation.
- 4. Visit http://www.your-domainname.com/install/
- 5. The installer runs as you add following information.
- a. Email address, which you have registered with us.
- b. Database server name.
- c. Database user name and password.
- d. Admin user name and Password.
- 6. After adding information, click on submit button.
- 7. Then you have to upload your licensed file, which we have sent at order completion, in root directory where Bit-Cart is installed.
Must re-check some important things before installation.
- 1. Check that your web server meets the system requirements completely.
- 2. Ensure that you can access your web server via shell or FTP.
- 3. Connect to your MySQL server and create a database for Bit-Cart.
- 4. Check attached License file before install.
Unless if you don’t understand, you can request for installation service and we assure you complete installation in a very safe and secure way. In case of inconvenience, please contact our support at:
Toll Free: 800-223-1891